You are So Special

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Your smile, your Jokes and all about you are very interesting for me.
You can change my mind.
You can change my life.
And you have to change my self.


You are very special to me.
One second with yoU is very meaningful for me.
I want to be with you.
But, I can't.


My feelings are too strong to you.
Until now i can't forget you in my mind.
You Like a nightmare who never goes in my dream.
But you are too good to be like that.


Someone will come and go from our lives.
That is real life.
But it Is something that should we live.
And we should be able to accept it


Now I must give up your self.
To get your identity and all your dreams.
If I still have time and get a second chAnce to get your self.
I will find you and bring you to guard my heart.

0 comments:

space available

space available

Search